North Coast 500 Guesthouses B&Bs
North Coast 500 Business Description
Situated on the North Coast 500 touring route Inchnadamph is surrounded by the spectacular mountain scenery of Assynt in the Northern Scottish Highlands and it makes an excellent base from which to stay a while and explore this outstandingly beautiful area. with mountains, wildlife, fishing, viewpoints, spectacular beaches and cliffs of the coastline are just half an hour away.
They have a wide choice of accommodation options –
- self catering cottages are let by the week, while the various other rooms and huts are let per night.
- All availability is detailed on the online booking pages
- please e-mail if you can’t find your preferred accommodation.
Accommodation is available in a variety of styles. In the main Lodge we offer either shared Hostel dormitories or private Twin, Double & Family rooms.
- Our 4 Hostel rooms sleep up to 28 people in total
- 8 private rooms can accommodate a further 16 to 18
- so our total capacity is about 45 people in the main Lodge.
- Groups welcome.
All guests can use our self-catering kitchen to prepare packed lunches & evening meals – avoiding the high cost of eating out for every meal (although we can suggest great places to eat nearby at Kylesku or Lochinver)
Address On The NC500
North Coast 500 Video
There are no reviews at this moment..